Recent news and neat stuff from Maine:
- Maine's Troop Greeters are a special group doing a special job.
- Our fair state begins begins debate on a gay marriage bill.
Maine Lobstermen might find that less is more.
- Elizabeth Strout wins a Pulitzer Prize for her novel about Maine (and if you've not read the book, you should). She's a native of Maine, who now teaches at Queens College in North Carolina (ht to Marie for that). If you've not read her book Abide With Me, you might consider that as well.
- Frisbee's Market may have a local buyer.
- And finally, a lovely shot of the Pemaquid Point Lighthouse